Sunday, July 17, 2011

MYSTERY SWAP TAG & FIRST ATC

Mystery swap package came in the mail wrapped in sewing pattern paper!I couldn't wait to open it! Look at all the goodies, in color I usually reserve for fall. But I do love fall color.And this is the tag I made. used some paper and ribbon on the base of tag. She sent a pic of a dad and his baby, I punched a heart of them with some text under. Fran sent some rusty stuff, I used the rusty safety pin in the tag holder along with orange ribbon and twine. With a rusty key and washer. Material I cut out a couple of flowers and put orange rhinestone in the middle. A rusty paper clip and spring holding a bird feather on the tag. Some cloth flower type ribbon down the middle and across the top. And a couple of orange buttons. :)Close up of the top of tag.Close up of bottom of tag.Two things I just could not fit on the tag. But I will be using them on something. A cloth heart and sticky flower.This is my first ATC card. I hope to send it a swap. I cut the card from shipping tag, but think I will find something else to use that's not so pricey. Stamped it with my new crackle stamp (40% off) then stamped with a dot stamp and inked the edges. Stamped a Eiffel tower also. Some star tissue paper was added with a pretty vintage Paris girl. Put on a Paris banner I had, and some fashion yarn,a few star rhinestones, some detail with the pitt pens and done.
Tee from http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com/%20thishad this swap and my swap partner was Fran from http://thebagglady.blogspot.com/
I messed up on this swap , and sent too much stuff, I did not read the tag, atc, etc part LOL.
So Fran has a lot for many projects. Thanks Tee for this swap and thanks Fran for the fun I had making this tag with your goodies.
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
Blessings Donna















4 comments:

  1. Donna you amaze me with your creativity! I love your Mystery Tag! It turned out Fantastic!I hope you had as much fun with your envelope as I had doing mine! And will join in the future Mystery Envelope Swap Challenges with Us!!
    And Your first ATC Card is Gorgeous! Perfect! Your a pro @ ATC's already! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this ATC :D
    wow it's your first!!!
    anything with the Eiffel Tower
    is awesome :D
    BEAR HUGS
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    What fun... love the tag! Simply beautiful :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna I LOVE THE TAG!!!! I just got back from being gone for a few days with my huisband!! I have mine done and will post pics tomorrow of it! I LOVE mine too and I do have more to play with!! LOL Pretty cool stuff!! You are very giving and very talented! Thanks again so much!! XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete