Monday, July 25, 2011

COLOR PURPLE & PINK TAGS

Color of Summer tag this week is purple. This is mine. The tag is stamped purple with the crackle stamp and inked. Some torn purple paper down the side with I punched some flowers out of lavender velum and added purple rhinestones. The lady is a pic I got in a bunch of old photos some where. I copied and cut her out, then added some color trying to make her look happier, and put some purple on her. I don't think she looks any happier. Punched out a purple heart and added button with rhinestone. On the top I put some of that tatted lace I got at a yard sale last week. I got an add in the mail and it was advertising some wrist watches so I cut them out and used one here. Put a purple rhinestone in the middle of it. I am having fun doing these, I wonder if it is to late to join the official challenge ? They already did pink, and I am going to play catch up. This one stamp and inked the tag again. Added a large pink flower I cut out of a flower magazine. Found an add with a lady with pink finger nail polish on holding a stop watch. I love those fingers and watch, in fact that's the only thing I cut out of the add. I put some pink rhinestones on each nail and one in the middle of the stop watch. Then in another add, I found these sweet garden gloves, so put then on and added a pink button. I like the way it turned out.



Think I will go check and see if I can join. The Color of Summer. I did join another challenge. Post more on that later, and I will post and show you the crackle stamp.Weather is still the same. Guess that's it for now thanks for looking and come back soon

I went on over to Kristins blog http://twinkletwinklelikeastar.blogspot.com/ and joined the color fun, go check it out.




Blessings




Donna















11 comments:

  1. I love both of these tags! Makes me want to go through my old magazines!! Glad you played this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful tags! Thank you for sharing on summer of Color!
    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, creative, and very inspiring!
    Always enjoy my visit on your site :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. all your bits and bobs you have put on are gorgeous... lovely tags, and I would call her face full of character...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are wonderful. Purple and pink are my favorite colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your work is gorgeous. So glad is stopped by. Wonderful tags, can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, what beautiful tags! YES please join in as much as you'd like - we are happy to have you and your beautiful work join us. I love your pink and purple tags and adore the bling ;) thank you for sharing, xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your wonderfull comments, you made my day for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Purple & Pink Summer of Color Tags!!
    But of course my fave is the Hand & Clock in PINK! It's Really Neat!
    And I am Glad You Are in The Summer of Color! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete