Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MATCH BOX SWAP-GOT IT!

Got my match box swap in the mail today! Flowers, rhinestones, old skeleton keys.... sweet!008Filled with goodies!




009




Who would believe you could get all this in that little box




.010




All kinds of altered art projects in there!013011And more!012




Mail man made my day today, with this package from my match box swap partner. Victoria at http://thingsilearnfrombear.blogspot.com/ it is truly amazing what you can get in one of those boxes.I do love these swaps !!! Today I worked on some art , altering an eye glass case. I was just wondering if these might be something to make and sell at a craft show, thought I would try making one. Not to happy with it yet, still work to do on it. I am having problems logging on the this blog...is anyone else having problems logging on? To my blog.




All for now thanks for looking and come back soon




Blessings Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment