Wednesday, November 16, 2011

STICK PIN SWAP RECIVED!

Got my stick pin swap today from Jean at http://lilaclanelivery.blogspot.com/ Wonderful Jean! Looks like she used a hand crochet doily as the base then some lace, and a pretty pink yo yo with a button. Close up of a few pins.Beautiful!Here they are hanging around on Norma E. and a few other friends.
Weather in Melbourne FL. hot and muggy today, from the first thing this morning till now. More of the same tomorrow. Cool down to mid 70's on Friday. Mid 80's sat. We are having a yard sale on sat. Now going to therapy for my feet 3 times a week. I know it will help!! Made my winter ATC for the swap in Dec. Got the match box done a while ago. I am way ahead! Thanks again Jean for the pins! The swap was hosted by Tee at http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com/ go visit and join in the fun. Thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Star Doily! And Norma E is Looking Good! Hugs,Tee
    Oh & Jean is hosting a Tag swap on her blog if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I would agree, BEAUTIFUL pins!
    What a special treat :]
    Thank you for sharing, always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and I love the presentation :)

    ReplyDelete