Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RECIVED MATCH BOX & SNEAK PEAK

Got my match box fall swap from Jenny this weekend. Beautiful velvet flower on the top.Filled with scrap goodies. Lot to work with. Thanks so much Jenny. This is a sneak peak pic of a project I am working on, it has something to do with buttons. It is a swap so I cant show you everything at this time. But I am as usual a head of the project. I have not even been confirmed that I am in yet!! I find that I work better when I have a challenge rather than just sitting down and making something. I have a couple of swap mystery envelopes I have to make. With moving and all I got behind.


I will be doing them this week. Will post when I get them done. Went to therapy for my feet this am, they are a tad better I think? But then again I have not been on them. Going to Michael's on black Friday in the afternoon. No standing in line for me. Sure do miss walking tho. Thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty... pretty!
    Such lovely treasures to share :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got it, it took forever didn't it!

    I hope you like it and can use some of the goodies.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete