Wednesday, November 30, 2011

LACE BEGG'EN SWAP!

I have more lace than any one crafter will use in a 100 years. So what I don't have is a machine that makes the die cuts. I would like to swap one" on one " lace for die cuts. What I would like to have are the things like, bird cage, dress form, pic frame, and flourishes. But I will take anything you have to trade die cuts. Anything!The lace I have is 30 different kinds of lace, they will be 24 in. in length. So that works out to me about 60 feet of lace? I should have enough cut to do a couple of swaps.
You can email me at redapplejunction at hotmail dot com And leave a comment if you want.
If you don't want to leave a comment just email that will be fine. I will take first come first serve for the swap. I can send out the lace first so you can then send the die cuts to what you think its worth. Some day I hope to get a Big Shot but first I need a printer. Anyway I hope someone will swap with me. thanks
Blessings
Donna

6 comments:

  1. The only die cutting machine I have is the original Cricut. I have only a few carts but there are some beautiful cuts on the Heritage cartridge. Not sure what I have so I probably won't qualify for this swap, but your lace is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh Donna!You Should Have No Problem With This Swap!! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I had Diecutting machine! Lovely laces

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have most of the ones you mentioned Donna, I will email ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got enought takers for this swap!!!!! Thanks so very much everyonge!!!! Check back who knows I might be doing it again!!!
    Blessings
    Donna

    ReplyDelete