Thursday, November 3, 2011

SNEAK PEAK FIRST MINI ALBUM

SUGAR PLUMS ....My first mini album...really my first album...got the chip board at Michaels last week in the haul...thought I would give you a peak at it. This is the cover of album. I have alot more picked out to put on the page.This is one side of all the pages. They are covered with paper on both sides not alike. Each one is different. I did a few things wrong but remember I don't know what I am doing lol. I should have edged and painted or distressed each one before putting on the paper. A couple more paged started much more ended up on them. I used paper from paper pad called sugar plums so I went with that all through the album using all the sugar plum embellishments that I could find. I finished this album today...all but putting the binder ring in...the one that came with it was to small...so will go get a bigger one. Then I will add some fibers and ribbon to that and add a charm or two.
I really had fun doing this album. I watched video's on You Tube and got the idea there. They showed a lot of them and swaps they did with mini albums. I sure would love to do a swap doing a mini album. I got a few other chip board albums, a tree, house and a Christmas stocking. I started the tree today. Well that's it for today, thanks for looking and come back soon.


Blessings Donna






1 comment: