Sunday, November 13, 2011

PRACTICE DOMINOS AND A TAG

Tee is having a altered domino swap and since I have never made one thought I would do a practice run today. Used the Ranger alcohol ink on these. To make this modeled look, I found out if you wait till it is almost dry you can add more ink to them, I put the ink on the pad with a dot of alcohol and dobbed it again. I used a different color on the third one. Thought I might add some Recollections flat back pearls to one of them. The stick on kind.Hear they are all finished. I put the Glossy Accents on them for the sealer. The first I added an angel scene from some card stock. Mod Podged it on. The second one with the butterfly's I stamped them on a piece of pattern paper, then Mod Podged it also. I think if white tissue paper was used the back ground would have shown up better. The third one I added the bling to it. My camera is the pits. So bad pic's. The third one as a couple bubbles in it, I tapped it on the table like everyone says to do , but they would not pop out. A little close up with the flash on, was hoping for a better pic but did not happen. This is just a practice so I don't know if I will make any thing with them or not. Also made this stocking winter tag. Some snow tex on the top with glitter, the paper had the snow flakes in it and I added the rhinestones to each one. Then made a snowman charm and added it with the fashion yarn. Glitter glue on the toe and heel.Hear is a close up. WEATHER IN MELBOURNE FLORIDA. Warming up (like it was ever cold) lol. High 74 right now at 4pm. Sun shine all over. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon. Resting my feet and watching football this afternoon. Feet :(
Blessings
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Donna I like your Dominoes with the Alcohol inks! Very Nice!You will be a Pro in No Time!
    love that Pretty Blue Stocking Tag W/ The Snowflakes & Little Snowman!
    It's Really Gorgeous! Good Work!
    Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage image domino...never tried this..you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete