Sunday, November 20, 2011

FALL MATCHBOX SWAP

This is the fall matchbox I altered for the swap that Tee had http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com/ Go over to her blog and check out all the great swaps she has and join in! This scarecrow guy is a pin that you can ware during the fall season. Some stamping and a doily, bling and put a stick pin on there too. The pull is a mini vintage spool of crochet thread.The goodies in side. Closer view of the goodies, on the bottom of the box is papers also. Don't think you can see them in this pic. I love doing these match book swaps, I have had my Christmas on done since the first day that Tee posted it . lol
WEATHER IN MELBOURNE FL. Nice and warm, hot I would day. Had yard sale on Sat. I think I only and about 10 items in it the rest was dad's and a couple friends brought over a few things. It was not a good sale. I ask one lady if there were very many yard sales she said no and not many people at them either. So guess I just picked the wrong weekend. I did take a truck load to Goodwill when we were done. I don't care if I never have another yard sale. After the last 3 years I have had it! I am not going to do anything this week hope I can rest my feet so they get better. I joined a tag book swap that Jean over at http://lilaclanelivery.blogspot.com/ is having go on over there an join!!! Worked in my craft room this morning, organizing more in my rolling drawers. At least i can sit in my office chair that has wheels and just have a " wheeley good time " lol. Soon as I get my fall matchbox I will post it. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings Donna
PS. Hi family up north how's the weather???



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!
    This looks great :]
    Such wonderful treasure you placed inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every bit of it! I don't know why you have not got your yet! I mailed it almost 2 weeks ago! I have not had it returned to me and I mailed it to your Florida address. Please let me know if it oes not show up this week, I am so sorry Donna.

    ReplyDelete