Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MICHAELS HAUL

Got an flash email from Michaels with a 2 day 50 % of sale Recollections was the one I was interested in. All embellishments were on sale. They don't advertise these email prices in store. So I went wild lol , but I could have bought more! Got these roses love them! 50% off you cant beat it. Sale date Nov 1 & 2 so you still have time to get some goodies!Got a bunch of Recollections Christmas embellishments, you should have seen me trying to make things, with next to nothing for Christmas. Started already on projects. Got these humming bird charms they were 50 cents each 60% off made them 20 cents! Some of these were in the dollar bin, but the charms were 50% off. Got several paper pads, K&Company Julianne was 60% off, it might be an old pad, but new to me so in the buggy it went! Recollections Sugar Plum was 50 % off. Donna Salazar Antiquities was 60% off, and I got two Halloween / Fall pads K&Company and Recollections that were 70% off I know if I did not get them I would be upset next fall with no supplies and have to pay full price that I would not do!! I did not take a pic of all the paper pads. The best buy was of a dog paper pad with a few things in the package, it was &14.95 marked down to $5.95 when I went to cach out it rang up ant 1 cent lol now that was almost free!!!! WEATHER IN MELBOURNE FL--- Beautiful, not humid, in the 70's a little windy but great! 60's at night. I am working on a mini Christmas album. I have never made an album mini or other wise. But after watching many You Tube videos that got me inspired, I am going to start making them for gifts and to sell. Still hoping to do a show in the spring, we'll see. Any way I will show you soon, I am making a tutorial, sort of, about it. Never did that either. Should be interesting lol. I named this first mini album Sugar Plums since I am using the new Recollections paper. I think in Dec. I am going to have a challenge THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS. It will be a tag challenge so this gives you time to think about it. I think I will go to the other Michaels that is local and look around after all there is one more day to the sale lol. I found all Michaels are not the same, carrie a lot of different things. I am lucky that I have 2 with in 20 min one north the other south of me. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings Donna









3 comments:

  1. Donna Love all your Christmas Goodies! Looks Like Your Ready for Some Christmas Crafting Now! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlfriend you did make a haul :D
    i can see you now...creating like there's no tomorrow...
    are you sure you want to live in Florida...
    come back for the snow...
    BEAR HUGS
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at all these goodies... I think we are going to need to get together and shop! LOL

    ReplyDelete