Friday, April 22, 2011

MORE CANVAS TO ALTER & PUNCHES

I have been busy this week punching with these punches. I got a couple from Pearl and want to get a bunch of punch outs before I go to PA. These are things that you can add to your altered art.

These tiny flowers are so sweet. I will be using these alot!

These are great fillers on your altered art






I have a ton of velum and even used that for some cute hearts







Really made a haul at an estate sale this morning! I got there late and they were just wanting to get rid of stuff by then. So I got these 7 canvases for $1! They and 10,15,and 20 on them.









I like this one, just wish it was red poppies and not orange. I might try and add some red to them before I alter it. If it turns out ok I will hang it and look at it for awhile.









Canvas loot I got today. Hit the jackpot! $1.00 each!


All for now thanks for looking.

Blessings

Donna












2 comments:

  1. You have lots of canvases to work with now! Love all the punched pieces...have fun finding places for all of them in your art!

    ReplyDelete