Sunday, March 20, 2011

DISTRESSING, and VINTAGE POST CARDS

DISTRESSED BINGO CARDS

MORE CARDS
DISTRESSING TOOLS






VINTAGE POST CARDS WEATHER IN MELBOURNE FL. Beautiful weekend temps 80 and 58 low.

This weekend I spent some time prepping a few things for altered art projects. Mostly distressing bingo cards from games I got at yard sales. I did not know there were so many different kinds of bingo cards ranging, from card board to paper. Colors mostly blue and black with some red and green.

Tools used was Jim Holtz, Ranger Distressing Ink, colors Vintage Photo and Walnut stain. Also use old decorative painting brush, sand paper and a Jim Holtz inking tool.


A couple of cards I distressed with sand paper before applying the ink. If you click on the second pic you can see the effect on the bingo card in the middle. I like the way they turned out. And not very hard to do.


In the last pic there are a couple vintage post cards, they are the ones I used in my post card swap. I cant show you them yet. But let me tell you they are addicting to make! So it seems with a lot of this altered art.
New artist friend Pearl is coming over on Tues. and we are going to start a project. I think it is going to a wall hanging. I will show you next week what we got done.
Guess that's it for now thanks for looking come back soon !
Blessings
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment