Saturday, April 11, 2009

VINTGAGE TRASH TO TREASURE

Kitchen T2T


This trash to treasure is one thing I do with the old wood handled kitchen utensils that I find at yard sales and fleamarkets. I cut apples out of 1/4 " laun and paint them. These have been my siginature apple all these yrs . I make many many things with them. Then I glue them to the handle of the utensil , add statice and decorate with the mini kitchen things. Raffia bow and done.
I have been selling these for 20 yrs and they still sell. I hope you can see the utensil I am not the best pic taker.
Maggie and I went to my brothers this moring to help him make homemade sauce and meatballs for his card playing buddies, while I was there I antiqued an old knee hole maple desk for him..50-60's. He had painted it a gun metal blue and I antiqued it with briwax. When I go back later today I will take a pic and post it...I forgot my camara before. Mmmmmmmm can't wait to go back and get my meatball sandwich for supper tonite. All for now
blessings to all
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment