Monday, April 20, 2009

MORE RED KITCHEN

THE RED RETRO KITCHEN! I love red kitchen things. Here is a pic of a gathering I sold on ebay not long ago. I didn't make very much so I haven't done many since. A few yrs ago on ebay I could get a good price on vintage red kitchen. Things sure have changed. I am putting on the pyrex tonite and a teapot if you want to take a look. Cold an rainy here today ugh...if the weather is good I am going to set up at a fleamarket on thurs. That should be intresting as I usally am buying not selling. Will let you know how that goes. This is it for today.
blessings to all
donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh don't you just love the red stuff...
    Good luck with the fleamarket...hope you
    sell all of your stuff..
    Prim Blessings...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum had a red kitchen and cookie cutters just like those.

    ReplyDelete