Monday, April 13, 2009

More store pic's

Rehab old window First floor
Thought I might share another pic of my store This pic was after I moved my store to a whole house ...6 rooms ...still in the same village just out of a mall type building where I rented whole room to a house down the street. The pic on the far wall is the stair way wall and I kept my prints on that wall the whole way up the stair. The front door is to the left of the corner cupboard the area where you can see the bunny is in the middle of the room. My check out was about where I am standing to take pic against the wall.
The rehab window is an old house window and I built a box on the front antiqued the whole thing and decorated it. Think I need to make some more of these. I have the windows.
Thanks for look! Blessings to all.
donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dconna, I love the window and the store looks like a place I would love to spend the afternoon...Just so much fun...TFS

    ReplyDelete