Monday, April 16, 2012

STICK PINS

 I an posting this using the new blogger I down loaded it yesterday. I don't think I like it much , they took a nice simple way to post and made it more complicated.

 Any way here are the stick pins I made for a swap over at MAS. Not sure if I posted about them or not. I just wanted to make a post using this new thing.
 How about this moving the text around. Don't mind me I am trying to figure out where everything will end up. My stick pins are packaged in a altered TP roll.
wonder why these two pic are stuck together? looks like they move when I type they. Got them fixed by adding text. Well think I will post this and see what happens. Thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
donna

2 comments:

  1. you do such great work on all your swaps Donna.All so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna Your The Stick Pin Queen! Beautiful! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete