Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BRIDAL SHOWER MINI ALBUM

Finished up the mini album for the grand kids. Her shower is the first weekend in May I cant go its in Pittsburgh Pa , so I am sending it to my daughter so she can take to the party. This is the front cover. Used a chip board album from Michael's for front and back cover with paper bags in side.

Here are a few pages, above pocket with several tags, and a pocket on the end. That would be the paper bag opening.
This page is plain with a tag in the end again. You can slip a pic behind the flower. Hand made flowers and tags on this page also. With a couple flourishes.
Another plan page with flourish bling and a hand made lolly pop flower. I am kinda new making these but they turned out ok. You can slip a pic behind this flower also.
This is the end side of the back page. The rose is an iron on, and a little booklet tied with ribbon to hold more journaling and pic. Her colors are apple blossom pink, and green.
This is the back page. I had them send me an invitation to the shower and used it to cover this page. Added those rose trim flowers you can get at Jo-Ann's. There are more pages I will post on them over the next few post. To many for one post. I will show you the box I am sending it in also.
Sent out my April tag of the month that Tee is hosting, I will post on that next.
WEATHER IN MELBOURN FL. 84 by 9:30 am. Warm with a few clouds.
Nice !
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
donna

2 comments:

  1. Donna,Beautiful work.She will treasure it.Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna - lovely little album! I love that you used an invitation on one page, very clever. Pink and green are a fav combo of mine.

    ReplyDelete