Wednesday, April 11, 2012

APRIL TAG A MONTH

Got that mess fixed from the other day ! Here is the tag I made for Tee's tag a month swap. This is for April, I went with April showers. Spring, flowers, and all that. LOL.
The little girl, showers, clouds and all is a vintage bridal shower card from 1941. I love using vintage in my paper crafting.
Here are a bunch of stuff that went along for the ride. I always send along a few little crafty gifts with my swaps. :) It is a very gray day here. No rain but all gray clouds. A little cool at the beach , and very windy this morning when Maggie and I went for a walk on the dog beach. Only a couple peeps with their dogs were there. Stopped at a couple yard sales got a cd Waylon & Willie for a dollar. We came home and have done nothing but watch a few things on TV. I got my April tag today and will post next about it. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
blessings
Donna

4 comments: