Friday, April 13, 2012

CHARMS I SENT

These are the three charms I sent in the swap at MAS.
I tried to keep with the spring theme, with pastel color, flowers etc.
Second charm.More...... spring theme blue charm.

I also sent along for the ride a small container of beads with each charm. Each charm was to be attached to a tag or a card. I made some tags for mine. Some of my beads and charms are made with vintage jewelry. I had a ton of it at one time. But have enough left for a few altered art items to be made. Went to a couple yard sales today and got a couple of old bottles. Not sure what to do with them except to add them to my collection. For some reason I cant pass these up. They were only 50 cents. That's about it for now, thanks for looking and come back soon.
blessing
Donna

3 comments:

  1. These Are Beautiful Charms Donna! And I Love The Way You Attached & Hung From Tags! Nice! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna ,I love My tag for April,How darling it is.Thank you also for all the pretty papers.Enjoyed swapping with you.Thanks again Denise

    ReplyDelete