Tuesday, April 24, 2012

 This is the ATC card I recived from my swap partner AJ at http://missouridaze.blogspot.com/ She send it in this cute little flet case. I love it so sweet. Thanks AJ
 Here is all the stuff she sent along for the ride.
Thanks AJ for being my partner I love your work! I will show you the one I sent AJ on the next post. Not making much right now because of packing up my craft/art room. I have to put everything in totes so that this summer with all the heat and humidity it will not get ruined. And I need to move it all to one side of the room so dad can get to the hurricane shutters if needed. He stores them out there. But soon as I get that done I will be working on a few things, like my monthly tags for that swap. I don't want to get behind while traveling north. I will still be doing swaps while in PA. maybe just not as many. I have a lot of work to do and will not have much time to play. I am feeling much better this year so hope to get some painting done upstairs. Well that's it for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
blessings
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Perfect!Your new one will be in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like it. I am posting yours in just a bit. I LOVED IT BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. olá Donna
    sua chave
    enviarei em breve:
    http://anacaldatto.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/vintage-le-romantique-altered-key.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI
    Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete