Thursday, April 12, 2012

GOT MY CHARMS !

I joined a spring charm swap over at http://minialbumscraps.ning.com/ These are the ones I received today. I love them all. Charms are so cool !
Above: got this charm from Trisha love the spring green colors in this, along with the butterfly, and flowers. Thanks Trisha.
Above: Again beautiful spring colors with flowers and butterflies. Look at those giant crystal type charms. Nice thanks Judy

Above: From RL Edison , look at all the goodies in this charm. It also has two mini bottles, with seed beads. Thanks so much RL. I love all these goodies I got today. I will post next on the charms I sent out for the swap. This is the last swap I am in at MAS not sure when or if I will do another. I like sending right to my swap partner they don't do this at MAS. It is a neat site tho....go check it out. Working on my queen swap at Tee's. I am doing a "Gypsy Queen" ATC. Simply because I had no queen pic's and still no printer. I am also doing the altered key swap. I have a bunch of old vintage skeleton keys I want to use. But not sure how to do that with such a skinny key !

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful little charms. What fun to exchange these. Did the charms come with the ACT cards or are those yours? The cards set the charms off beautifully.
    I'm sure, with all your talent that you will be able to figure out what to do with your old skeleton keys. Have at it!
    I also love your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks farmlady, we had to attach them to a tag or card

    ReplyDelete