Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TAG DAY

Today is all about tags. This first one is from Marcia here in Florida. Nice :) It is a beautiful tag as is her blog http://instillnessandsimplicity.blogspot.com/ you must check it out ...so peaceful. The tag has paper snowflakes, lace, vintage pic of a lady, love it..it Marcia. Close up of the vintage lady...that is right up my alley as I love all things vintage.This is a piece of lace with a flower and snow flake. Thanks again Marcia! This was for the tag a month swap over Tee's http://thealteredpaper.blogspot.com/ Also for TAG DAY is three tags that I made from the #8 mystery swap. My partner was Beth at Mossberry Cottage blog. http://elisabetpollock.blogspot.com/ I love these challenge swaps! I have not made a "manly " tag before, so figured this was a good time to try one. A tag she sent, I used the button that I thought looked like a mans cuff link, a paper flower and some ephemera she sent along. Since it is valentine month I did this sort of valentine tag. What I thought was a queen of hearts turned out to be a jack I think, so now I have two man tags lol. Here is the third one. Crackle stamped with blue and edged with blue ink and walnut ink . Scallop punched some club, to go along with the queen of clubs. Added some of the lace she sent behind it. With a tiny black button. I still have some tags and paper left that she sent, so I will make some more tags using my embellishments. I think I used at least one thing of everything that Beth sent but the paper. Could not fit it in. uI got my mini junk journal album done and going to send it to Sue today. Fingers crossed she likes it. XXXX Next post I will show you all the stuff I gathered up for the shower mini album. The only thing I will have to buy is the chipboard for the album itself. Chomping at the bit to get started. Any one out there have an apple chipboard mini album that I could buy? The colors they picked are apple blossom pink and green. So I would love to use an apple for the album. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment