Thursday, February 9, 2012

JUNK JOURNAL SWAP (LONG)

Sue my Junk Journal swap over at MAS http://minialbumscraps.ning.com/ got her journal so now I can post it. This is the front. She wanted to use it for logging about the books she reads this year as she is an avid reader. I put some glossy accents on the Scrabble tile, added some Recollection flowers, and stick pin I made. The binding is rings and I added crumpled seam binding.The back of the journal. More tiles, some stamping and flocked pattern paper. I am not showing all the pages, some have a few embellishments, not many as Sue can embellish the way she likes. This is some stamped blank page, and an envelope Stamped page and pretty pattern paper. Maybe Sue can go to Pairs in her books! I know that is the only way I will get there. lol
A pocket with a few tags on this page , and pattern paper with some light script on it.Another pocket with tags, and a vintage library card pocket with the date paper still in it.Close up I get these at yard sales in the back of old books.Part of a greeting card looks like lace.Front page of a fairy tale book, and a butterfly.The front of a vintage clock and fancy paper clip.Another vintage library pocket with some velum and a desk stamped on the page. A pocket with a small envy with tags in it.Pocket on side of page with heart tags and larger one. Other side pattern paper with fancy cut rose.Envy pocket with girl reading a book, and a vintage calender page pink clip.Another pocket and page to journal on.
I did not show all the pages we were to have at least 50 pages counting tags , pockets etc. And a few pic's I put on that got deleted some how. I don't think its blogger I think it is my key pad, very sensitive and things come and go lol. Cant wait to get mine! This is the first journal/mini album of any kind that I put out there in the public. And I was nervous about it, wondering if it was good enough and if Sue would like it. Sounds like she does!! Guess thats it for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
blessings
donna

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful.
    Simply adore "chunky" junk journals.
    Have fun "arting" :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful journal!! I am so lucky but I feel like its way too pretty to write in it LOL

    thanks so much x0x0x0x

    Sue

    ReplyDelete