Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ATC SWAP & A PEAK AT A PIN

Got this ATC in the mail from my swap partner Janet at http://janetsartplay.blogspot.com/ The swap was hosted by Tee at http://thealteredpaper.blogspot.com/ go check out her swaps! And join in the fun! It was a valentine swap here is the ATC and some goodies that Janet sent along!!Close up of the card shows a broken glass in the stamp frame. Sorry Janet :( I think it happened at the post office. It is a lovely card with a vintage love couple and a framed postage stamp. Looks like some vintage lace also. Thanks so much Janet, I love the vintage valentine ATC!!And here is a sneak peak at some spring is in the air stick pin swap. I chose to do some spring flowers. Got the flower head at HL before Christmas they were on sale and only had one package and I have been hoarding them. lol. We were to make 3 pins and package them. I will post everything later.
Weather in Melbourne Fl ..very warm and muggy. Some kind of tropical type storm in S. Florida not something that is suppose to be this time of year. So we have hot muggy winter days for awhile. Not sure what I will work on today. I have all my swaps made and up to date, most are not due for 3 or 4 weeks. I would like to start sorting thru family photos and make some mini albums by theme. One I would like to do is about me from my childhood. I don't have many photos but still want to make it and maybe journal about my life then. I have never journaled so not sure how well that part will go. Another I want to make several of my children and grandchildren. I have that bridal shower mini to start also. I will figure out something. Well all for now thanks for looking and come back soon


blessings
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh Donna--I am so sorry that the glass broke--It wasn't meant to be broken!!-I guess it totally changes the story, doesn't it!!

    ReplyDelete