Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I GOT MAIL !!

Tee from the http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com/ sent me some goodies. Got them yesterday. First she send me this beautiful altered domino necklace. Great piece with a ball chain. Thanks Tee :)She also send along some Christmas ornaments, a tag to alter, and two ornaments. All this came in a cool hand made envelope. I will have to try that. And more Tee was my partner in the ATC card swap that she hosted. So this came along for the ride also. Hand made envy here too. Love it!!! I love jolly Santa's.Karla Jackson sent me this great ATC . She also was in the ATC swap. Do to the uneven # of peeps in the swap, she was to send to me. I was not her partner but, I think I will send a little Christmas surprise to her ;) (shhh don't tell)
WEATHER IN MELBOURNE FL. Cold front that is going on the rest of the east will cross Florida today. That means cloudy, lows 50's and high's 70's My kind of weather!!
I am working on those mini albums, for practice. They are coming along. I will post more about them next time. Off to the gym and therapy. (for feet not head ) lol .... All for now thanks for looking
Blessings
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment