Friday, December 30, 2011

GOT JO'S TAG BOOK!

Package from Australia! Got my tag book swap from Jo yesterday. So thought I would post about it today! Great green and white tissue paper. The tag book came in this container. Lot of lovely detail in the package. First tag sweet little boy.Great Paris tag, the second one.Third tag says it all!!I saved this cute little guy that was the stamp on the package. Jo did a lot of sewing on this project. I can sew but don't do it, but looking at Jo's maybe I should incorporate some in my projects. Have to dig out my machine. Went to Mike's and HL yesterday but was just too late for the bargains. Everything was gone , and they were stocking spring stuff.
They also had valentine stuff out. Only a couple things 40% off. HL had some Tim Holtz at 30% off so I got a package of fragments. Stopped at a different WM and found a few Christmas sticker type things for next year they were 48 cents. And that was all my after Christmas bargains. Bummer :( Going to check for yard sales this AM and maybe make a quick trip to Jo-Anne's I do have a 40% off and a 10% off total purchase. I am really wanting a Big Shot and wonder if I could get it with these coupons...that would make it 50% off...works for me. lol Thanks Jo so much for being my swap partner I love it. That's all for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
donna

3 comments:

  1. You're very welcome Donna! I had so much fun making the tags and the bag. I'll blog about your tags tomorrow so keep your eye out.
    Happy New Year
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tag book! P.s. check Overstock.com for a Bigshot...That is where I got mine at a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surfed in from Jo's blog and what a delight to see many other crafts on display.

    ReplyDelete