Sunday, December 30, 2012

SANTA ATC & SPRING DECORATING

2012-12-18_15-29-20_904This is my ATC letter E swap over at Tee’s.http://thealteredpaper.blogspot.com/

E stands for Elf and who is the most famous elf of all…..you are looking at him! The Santa I used was cut from a vintage Christmas gift box.  It was really old and cracked and pealy in places. Fancy cut him out and Glued him on the ATC. The letter E is a scrabble tile and the elf sticker is a K & Company.

2012-12-18_15-28-53_437 These are a few things that went along for the ride. My partner was Sally at http://blogtobless.blogspot.com/

001Started to do some spring decorating….want to go with the beach theme. Thee vintage glass jars. Sitting on dresser with a vintage doily.

004This one is filled with shells that I found at the beach after hurricane Sandy. I was a few days late in going to the beach and things were pretty picked over. But I did find some neat things. The pinkish speckled things is a shell of some kind of crab.

003A vintage canning jar filled with old lace.

002Next is a vintage candy container filled with tiny doilies made with crochet thread. A lot of these are very old. I hate to use them so here they are so I can look at them

Smile

Guess that’s it for now thanks for looking and come back soon

blessings

donna

No comments:

Post a Comment