Tuesday, January 1, 2013

AN ELF & A GIFT & HAPPY NEW YEAR


2012-12-29_09-40-24_87Hope you all will have a great year…I am planning on it…It will be a better year! This is a Christmas gift my dd gave to me. A beach Merry Christmas wreath. The Santa face she painted on a shell and then glued it and other shells and driftwood on a wreath from. These and other things she now sculpts the cheeks and nose on the item and then she paints the face. This one is not sculpted. I am going to make a beach welcome wreath for MySweetDream soon. Shells and driftwood.
2012-12-31_13-25-05_495And this is the E atc card swap I received from my partner Sally at http://blogtobless.blogspot.com/ It seems like we both had the same idea with the letter E = Elf. I used the main man elf Santa himself and she used this cute little helper elf. I love it Sally thanks so much.
2012-12-31_13-24-53_141And here are a few things that she sent along for the ride. Neat things to use in my projects.
Have a great New Year day and stay safe. thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment