Sunday, December 23, 2012

CHRISTMAS TAG


021This is the Dec. tag that I made for Tee’s swap theme Christmas. Check out the Altered Paper blog. I used a shipping tag in keeping what we have been using all year. Stamped it with a script stamp and ink.the edges. Added some flower and pine cones. K and company Merry Christmas.

022Close up.
008And all the goodies that went along for the ride. I hope everything I sent out this year were ok. I really was not really into doing much of anything this year. Too much sadness for me. I think this new year will be much better. DD is on their way will be here tomorrow sometime….Day after Christmas we will be on our way to Sanibel Island. Guess we will be staying in FT Myers and going to Joe’s Crab Shack and April’s Pie Company after our day of shelling on the beach…I can’t wait I need this outing so much…All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings donna

No comments:

Post a Comment