Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

TAGS I MADE
TAGS FOR ESTY WEATHER IN FLORIDA TODAY: Some what cool with rain. I guess most everyone is going to have a white Christmas, that would be the only time I miss the snow!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Not much going on here, today. I thought about going to the beach for the sunrise but not a good weather day for that. I did get up and take a look at the eclipse the other nite. The pic's I post today are some tags I made for esty, speaking of I did get registered and started my store, they are made with my new tag punch that I got on sale at Michael's last week. Forty % off plus another 15% with coupon from paper. They were made out of an old world atlas, really old, an old sheet music, and old book. I will post a link for my esty store as soon as it is up and going.
All for now thanks for taking a look and come back soon.
Blessings to all
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment