Monday, July 21, 2014

SEWING & QUOLTING….

Quilting and sewing…

with my sister on and off…I set up two sewing stations in my empty dinning room..this one below is my stations…it looks messy and it is because I am sew  on and off…I work awhile then take a break and sew and elevate my legs…so that is why working on house is going a little slow…but it is moving along…

100_7581

And this is my sisters sewing station…with the ironing station in the back ground….she is working on a quilt for her youngest daughter…a crazy quilt that our grandmother made it was mostly in tatters but her daughter really loves it and ask if it could be repaired…we are taking all the good parts and adding new material to those then will piece it all back together …

100_7582

Also last week I made these burp pad for my new GGD’s mom to use while burping her…I made 6 of them out of soft flannel…

100_7572

After I got them made I looked at the shape and they reminded me of a dog bone…so I made a couple extra for my Maggie’s food and water bowls…and they are reversible ! Cute little owls…

100_7575

Here is the one I made for the rig…cute little paw prints…sweet…

100_7576

This is about it for now…I have been having a problem of to much data usage to fast ..on my Verizon Jet Pack…I post about it on my other blog so go take a look…maybe someone out there has an answer for me..thanks for looking and come back soon blessings to all donna

No comments:

Post a Comment