Saturday, September 13, 2014

A FEW THINGS IMADE….

Just before….

I left for PA I finished up these snow men Christmas ornaments for the church bazar…This bunch was made with the old vintage measuring spoons…I take them apart and spray paint them white…then decorated them up…I used to sell them at craft shows..they are fun to make…

100_7284

and this is the quilt a made for my new GGD..my first Great Grand Child!!! Her mommy and daddy like and have a couple kitties …so I embroidered

100_7337

And a Maggie pic of the day…when I lost my other computer…I lost all my pix …so had to take another of Maggie girl getting a bath…sad sack face…lol…

100_7560

Not much of a post today…have not been doing that much crafting…but have been doing some sewing and quilt making with my sister…when I leave to go south I will miss the time with my sister…we had a pretty good summer…the house is almost done…who knows when I will get this posted…it might be done and on the market by then…

thanks for looking and come back soon

blessings to all …donna

No comments:

Post a Comment