Tuesday, July 1, 2014

YUMMY QUILT EYE CANDY…

Just before I left…

I found this local quilt shop about 5 miles from dads…oh my what goodies they have here..this was just one wall of material…

2014-04-09_11-54-11_718

Below I took the pic just in side the front door..it was hard to get pix because they were busy that day….

2014-05-24_12-31-23_219 (1)

And some finished items are hanging all over the store…I bet during the holidays this is a wonder land of goodness..

2014-04-09_12-03-02_188

And a couple of finished quilts ..hanging around just two of many….

2014-05-24_12-31-06_790 (1)

And the rest of the story…

When I get back I plan on taking a few classes that they offer at this store…later I will tell you the name I cant remember right now…in Aug. they are going to be involved in a shop hop…about a doz quilt shops from Tampa to Ocala will be on the tour…it is a two day event…I really wanted to go but I will not be in Florida at that time and…then I thought what would I do with my Maggie girl….on my down time from working on the house I want to be doing quilt stuff…but I am afraid to start something cause I don’t know what I am doing…even working on the crazy quilt blocks I found out I was doing some things wrong..most of what I am learning is from watching  Youtube..I can only watch on my phone and it is old slow and cranky…anyone out there know how I can get a new phone not pay full price and keep my Verizon unlimited data…??? Please let me know..well better get busy…thanks for looking and come back soon

blessings to all donna

No comments:

Post a Comment