Saturday, July 12, 2014

STASH AND A CRAZY QUILT….

In between….

all the work I have been doing on the house..I have been playing with material…this is my stash I organized it according to color…after I ironed it all…these are larger pieces..some have up to 3 yards….

100_7539

and below are the crazy quilt blocks I have been working on for the last couple months…I have been using a bunch of small scraps I have collected thru out the years…in this pic I have them lined up on the bed..close together…

100_7542

then I laid them out with space between them to see how they would look with strips between them…I think I like them like this…I have about 22 of them made….I need more….should I make  some scraps from my stash or hunt the yard sales and flea markets for some…hum what to do…

100_7544

More stash…this is all holiday stash…in tote getting it ready to take with me….Thinking I would like to take some quilting classes..wish I could find some around here…

100_7538

Well since I made this post…my GGD was born on 7-11-2014 wt. 7lbs 11 oz.…20 3/4 in long…here is a pic..

photo (3)

Charley Renee…

Everyone is doing great..happy and excited!

All for now come back soon and thanks for looking

blessings to all donna

No comments:

Post a Comment