Wednesday, October 3, 2012

COFFIN SWAP

015This is the inside of the coffin swap over at Tee’s . Painted it black and cut paper to fit inside.

001Painted outside top with orange and black, glittered the black. Stamped some cobwebs then glittered them also. Fancy cut some bats from scrapbook paper.003Here it is all filled. Sure was hard finding small things to fill it with. 004And a few things that went along for the ride. I had fun making this swap. Just what I needed. After a long dry spell.005I think my partner Abby should have received it by now. I mailed out my last 3 swaps today Sad smile Tee sure hope you get some more going! I am back in the groove. Got room organized so I can work. I have more to show you but will have to wait a few days till partners get them.

All for now thanks for looking and come back soon

blessings donna

1 comment: