Thursday, October 11, 2012

LETTER C ATC & NEWS !!!

001Here is my letter C ATC card for the swap the Tee is holding over at The Altterd Paper. She holds great swaps go and join in. C is for cat, since it is fall, Oct, I decided to keep in with that theme and do a holloween cat. I used some scrap book paper, torn hand made paper and scrabble tiles,and a vintage orange cat that was  for a cake topper. Love those old vintage things. My partner was Janet  of Janet's Art Play. I will post what she sent me soon.
002
And here are a few things that went along for the ride with this swap. Love swaps!! I will have more swaps to show you as soon as I get them.
Well ….and now for my news!!! I am in the process of fulfilling a life long dream…… traveling in an RV. Sooo by some miracle I was able to get a Class C motor home! I will take delivery  on it Oct 19. I am so excited , I can't stand my self. lol   Please go to my other blog and read all about it. And see pic’s that I have so far. http://grammyandthepapillonprinces.blogspot.com/ I will not be giving up my fun things like art/craft, and my swaps. Just adding to my life. So go take a look. Thanks for looking and come back soon
Blessings donna
PS… Soon as I get 100 followers I will have that mini album give away …so you lurkers out there sign up … everyone of my followers will be in the give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment