Sunday, September 30, 2012

WHAT'S NEW.....

I finally got my mini paper bag family recipe album "stuff" organized. First pic stickers & chip board embly's.

This pic is of all the papers, cards and ribbon that I got together so far.

I also got a bunch of vintage enpherma.(sp)

Was even able to come up with a few stamps related to food  or kitchen. My room is still a mess and not very conducive to working in. Sometimes I wonder if I need all the junk I have. Hmmm.... need to work  on that thought. Sure wish I could find a group to craft with.

I have all three swaps done that I am in. But can not show you pic's until my partner's get them. Soooo what do I post about...Anyone know of any fall / halloween swaps that are still open?  Oh I am going on a camping GTG with some internet friends...you can read about it here my other blog... http://grammyandthepapillonprinces.blogspot.com/ Also I still want to do that give away...soon as I get 100 followers...so get signing you lurkers out there....
all for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment