Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WAY BEHIND !

I will start with the swaps as I find the pic's on my puter. This one is the Alfa Atc letter B. Tee at http://thealteredpaper.blogspot.com/ and my partner was Sandra at http://www.flickr.com/photos/gwillisinc/ I dont see a blog but here is her flicker site. Sandra I love it...love those girls in the band. Thanks so very much.Here is the ATC with a few things that came along for the ride. I love getting craft mail :)

And here is the ATC that I sent Sandra. I had halloween/fall stuff so I went with that theme namely BAT.

Here is the tag, Stamped it with an all over crackle stamp made it look like cobwebs. Found a strip of a bingo card with the letter B and put a bingo chip on the no. 13. Stamped and fancy cut a bat or two with some black rick rack...and called it done.

Here are a few things that went along for the ride. I love doing swaps, and I will get caught up with posting some that I have done. If you don't see yours please email me and let me know. I did try durning this try in time to at least photo them planing on posting later.
I have been busy trying to get it together since I got back to Fl. Things to do here and my stuff as well. Working on art/craft room now , it is going to take awhile as I am purging a few things, things that I thought I might use (found at yard sales)  but never have so out they go.
I did not get a chance to work on my family paper bag recipe mini albums. So I want to start those soon and join in on a few more swaps.
I will show the mess I have in craft room next post. And see what other swaps need posted.
That's all for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings donna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment