Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WHERE DO YOU START......

This is one of my projects ....

like I said where do I start..lol This is what it started out looking like...it is a little better now...at least I can work at my desk.  I have to keep everything in this room, crafts, tools, fishing stuff, among a few things. It gets really messed up at times.

It has been a sad tough week so far for me. Remembering my brother...his estate auction was yesterday ...I am glad I was not there. 

So at lunch I took some food went here to the beach...then took a walk. Fun watching that little bird dig around for food then run like a sprinter to get away from the waves as they came back in. Was beginning to feel guilty because I left Maggie at the house. So did not stay long.....and it is still hot here.
I did start my Coffin swap over at Tee's this week...this is a sneak peak... Now I will work on the letter C ATC swap, and the Oct. Tag Swap. Sure wish I  had more to say and show you but its a little slow here right now. I still have to get the family recipe paper bag album started. For the last 6 months or so I have been gathering up stuff for this project...and have a ton of stuff. Well that's it for now thanks for looking and come back soon
Blessings
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment