Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SNEAK PEAK

PEAK....MORE PEAKS........PEAK AGAIN......

Here is a sneak peak at my Junk Journal I am making for a swap over at http://minialbumscraps.ning.com/ a fun site check it out. I am enjoying making this album after a rocky start. Lot of things I need to learn about making mini albums. Binding being the major problem. I have some embellishments that I went to put up for sale. Would anyone out there be interested? A lot of steam punk, old game parts, cards, packs of paper, stuff like that. Would it be best to mix up packets with a variety of parts, or make packet of same stuff, like a packet of all game parts, etc etc ?? Even if you are not interested in buying any, please leave in put about how would be best to package it. Thanks. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, stopped by to check if you got your tag. I mailed it over a week ago and never heard from you. I typically hear back from bloggy friends right away, so I was concerned if it was delivered to the correct address. Please let me know.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete