Wednesday, January 11, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT MAIL.......

Got this vintage winter swap tag from Georgie at http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/ Great tag Georgie! Such detail, look at those pine trees, and all the color. We swapped over at Tee's http://thealteredpaper.blogspot.com/ go check out the swaps and join in the fun. Thanks Georgie :) love swapping with you.This is a vintage ATC I mailed out the other day will post more about it later. This is the vintage tag I sent to Georgie for our swap. That's vintage me ready blogs on my Droid at the beach LOL. I used to read books now I read blogs! See the ocean in the back ground? Regular shipping tag crackled stamped, and the stamped with dress form. Some hand crochet lace on the side. A yo yo rose with vintage button and a stick pin. Love swaps!!! Pile of outgoing mail. Most has been sent a couple not due yet and I don't know my partners. So waiting on those and then on to the next batch.Got a late swap from Sandi nice has some kind of beads on it mini mini ones all over it. Have to find out what those are, like the looks of them. Thanks Sandi
I sent in my stick pin swap over at http://minialbumscraps.ning.com/ this will be my first swap there. I am thinking about the mini junk journal swap over there, I started to get some paper and things together checking to see if I have enough stuff to do it. I think I do but I am nervous about it. Never swapped a mini album before and have one made a few practice ones. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and do it. LOL All for now thank for looking and come back soon
Blessing
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Love this post.I'm doing the 12 months of swapping tags at tee's too.Nice visiting with you.Oh boy that tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful swaps and creations, dear Donna! Love that you're so organized and "ahead of the game"...I need to follow your cue! lol
    Have a beautiful week!
    xoxo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone in the tag swap has produced some artful pieces! So pround To Have You Gals!
    And I love Your Golden ATC Donna! Very Artistly Created as Always! And I Must agree with Karen You Are on Your Game!! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete