Monday, August 22, 2011

HALLOWEEN TAGS & SOME VINTAGE

Couple of Halloween tags I made this week. Not so happy with them, I don't have a lot of supplies with me, and just using what i can scrap up. Most of this came from a Halloween magazine that I got the other day. Read it then cut it up. LOL Close up: Crackled the tags with orange and black ink using my trusty crackle stamp. Love that thing. Could pass for cobwebs on these tags. Punched out some mini flowers using orange page in the mag. Put on some rhinestones. Stamped with a bat and crow stamp. Just got those too. Owls cut from mag along with the orange and black tree with the owls, they are from mag too. Put a ribbon that I got in a package at a yard sale, see I do use yard sale stuff lol. Some very cool vintage cake candle holders. Picked up this bag of stuff, kept looking at it , almost put it back down, then said heck with it was only $1 so got it. It was filled with these great rose candle holders. I remember them from some of the birthday cakes my Grandmother made for me. There was also a few boxes of candles, look where these were bought, Murphy's! Not much around from Murphy's these days. If I ever get my esty store going would like to sell things like this in it.
I started to pack up my altered art supplies today, I sure have more to take back than what I came with. I was wanting to do the camping thing on the way back to Florida, but not sure that will happen. I think there will be a truck full. I am signed up for 3 more swaps, think I can handle that, I hate not being able to swap!! I have a few mystery swaps made up so I will be able to do them. The only problem will be making up what I receive, because it will have to wait until i get back to Fl. So I will just have to put some swapping on hold till I get settled. Hope I don't miss to much :(
I have to figure out how to manage my posting, so that I don't use up my MBites from Verizon before my month is up. Maybe if I use live writer it will help or up load my pic's from my Droid phone, that will save I think. But my pic's will not be so good. Well all for now thanks for looking and come back soon
Blessings Donna










1 comment:

  1. Great Halloween Tags! I do love the crackle effect you did!
    My fave season is approaching! Good Bye Heat! Hello Autumn!
    And I Remember & love the little flower candles holders! Great Find! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete