Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some Sat Finds




Went to a local auction hous that was hosting a small fleamarket today. Was very small but I found a few good things....vintage cards valentine, congratulations,best wishes with pretty shabby flowers, letters post marked 1920, vintage metal cookie cutters the witch one I will give to my dd to paint...she does a beautiful job and 3 very old childerns books with great graphic for ephemera and alterd art that I am learning. The old gas can I will paint up with an americana look and sell they sell reall well for me. One of the crafters on the pccrafter message board told me how to fix the area to comment in so it is working ok now. Guess thats all for now..funny thing here I'm not sure what to talk about on my blog....blogging work in progress.
Till next time Blessings to all
Donna


Till next time Blessing to all.


Donna

4 comments:

  1. You got some great finds there...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tonja...if you could have seen this
    flea...you would wonder how lol
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you make laser copies of the old paper, you can use it for decoupage, etc. I have never seen a gas can painted here...we have strict environmental rules in NJ (I know sounds odd)...
    Susan *dutchrose*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your comment section is functioning. Great finds at the flea!

    ReplyDelete