Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Altered tin box.







I got these mini tins they look like mini lunch boxes at WM. They were in the discount section had candy in them left over from VD. Here is a couple pic you can see the before and after so you know what they looked like. I made it for Easter photos named it Egg Hunt. I made them so you could journal on the back of tags photos on front.



Today was a great weather day in northwest pa. 64 and mostly sunny rain tomorrow maybe some snow. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh well! I want to paint my kitchen cabinets soon so I started cleaning the kitchen today. I will have bfore and after pic's when the time comes.



Having problem finding a chew stix for maggie...seems WM will no longer carry the one's she has been chewing from puppyhoood.



Waiting for fleamarkets to open!!!



later gater



donna



2 comments:

  1. Donna, I tried to leave a comment on your latest post but it said comments are not allowed.

    I have an idea. Under LAYOUT, click on edit in the Blog Post box and make sure comments and labels are checked. Also make sure those items are arranged the way you want them. Any questions, let's discuss this on Lynne's forum.

    Marge -- Emma's Nook & Granny

    ReplyDelete