Sunday, November 4, 2012

WORKING ON & SWAP

001Wow I know it has been some time since I last posted and so sorry for the delay. To many things to do and not enough time to do them all. Been so busy with my new rig havn’t had time for much else. A lot to learn. You can read about my adventure with it on my other blog. In the above photo is one thing I have been working on is a Chirstmas stocking for my DD made with crochet granny squares. She lost the one I made her when she was about 8. These are the colors she wanted, tan sand, light blue, off white and tied together with black.
005 This is a pic of some paper bag mini albums I have been working on, I take stuff with me in the rig every day to work on, while we are on our day trips.017 Here are a couple of swaps I received recently. My swap partner was Janet over at The first is an ATC  card swap hosted by Tee the alpha swap. This one was for the letter C She used cat for her theme (me too) Love it Janet great minds work together as they say! The other one is alterd witch ATC at Tee’s The Altered Paper blog.018And these are a few neat things she sent along for the ride. Will come in handy next fall. Thanks so much Janet.
I know I have misplaced a couple swaps in the mess I  have made here in my craft room. I hope to find and organize everything and get them posted. Sorry if I missed yours.
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment