Sunday, May 6, 2012

RAK, TAG, & NEW RIDE

 Got my April tag from Denise at http://knuckled54yahoocom.blogspot.com/ I am late posting. Thanks so much for the cute bunny Denise. love it!!
 I got a RAK in the mail from my cyber friend Tee. She got a new printer, she knows I don't have one yet and she printed off a few pages of great crafting images . Thanks so much Tee!!
 Close up of some pages. I love all these! Cant wait to use them , I will be taking them north with me.
Here is a sneak peak of something beachy I have been working on. I will have it done before I leave.

And last but not least :) Maggie got a new dogie mobile. Is she not the cutest thing! I got this dog stroller at the flea market yesterday. I have been looking in the pet stores, and all they have are ugly black strollers. Besides being ugly, black will bake a little dog in the hot Florida sun. What do these people think anyway?? They have a nice little pet shop at the flea market and I had seen these there last year. So went to check them out and got this one. It comes apart, and is a carrier, and a car seat. Cant beat that. And was a few buck cheaper than the ugly black ones. She seams to like it ok, I wheeled her around the house then in the drive way today and she did ok. She hates to have her pic taken, when I was trying to take this, she turned her head away, I told her I see a kitty and she jerked around and I snapped it lol. This will come in handy when traveling, she can now go everywhere with me and we can be tourist & see things. Was limited before, cause could not leave her in hot truck. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
blessings
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,It was a pleasure making the tag.Oooo all those goodies from Tee-How wonderful.We have two toy doggies and My husband would love one of those strollers.Those are His babies now.All our kids are grown and He's become doggy crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna What a great stroller you got!! I agree with you on the black being to hot for the dogs!! I LOVE your new blog picture!! Very vintage!! I sent you an email. I looked at all the swap goodies you've been doing. Your work is awesome as usuaul you are a very talented lady!!! I know I've told you that before but I mean it!! LOL Take care. XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie looks comfy and CUTE! I love the tag, the tag swap has been great fun!
    Tee is one of the sweetest people on this earth, your RAK is great, do you know where she got the dresses? I NEED those...lol
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete