Monday, September 5, 2011

ATC-TAG, PACKING UP

Few more ATC's and a tag I made up before I started to pack up.Really like this lady she is not fall or Halloween. Got her in one of my swap envelopes. Guess she could be the fall / harvest lady. And a sweet little boo kitty. And then this silly little guy.
Just wanted to do a last post for a few weeks. I am leaving for Florida in 10 days. I packed up some large totes with my art supplies. I think I may have too many. I really want to camp on the way down, hate motels, so I think I will have to leave some stuff here. I had a couple pieces of furniture that I wanted to take, but that won't happen either. I will be stopping in VA to visit my daughter and her family. Then head on down south. I am ready to get going. I have a few Mystery Envelopes made up so I can still do those swaps. The last few swaps that I participated in I had sent to Florida, so it will be the end of Sept. before they are posted here.
Sept. 8 Guess I will finish up this post, I started it last week. I have been sick since Monday with a cold. I have not had a cold in over 5 years, and have had two this summer. I will be glad to get back to Florida. I went to a yard sale today and got 57 old post cards from about 1910-1915. I will post pic's on my other blog. http://grammyandthepapillonprinces.blogspot.com/ I will be posting there about my trip and all of that. So keep track of me there. Thanks for looking and see ya soon. Blessings Donna








1 comment: