Monday, September 26, 2011

I AM BACK & A SWAP

One of the packages waiting on me when I got here was one of the two match box swaps that I joined over at the Speckled Egg. This one was a sweetie from Amy at RubyMoon, tied up in a vintage dresser scarf. The box itself was a sewn cover with vintage bow and buttons, some stamping done on it also. I love it! It was stuffed full of goodies, I lost the pic of that part and so cant show you :( It was a bunch of good stuff! I still have to receive one more box with this swap. I sent mine out sometime ago. They haven't blogged about them so I am hopping the got them. Amy's blog is http://www.rubymoonart.blogspot.com/I will be playing catch up here this week, so be sure and check often, I had alot of packages waiting on me and I will share this week. I have not been feeling well and had foot problems and had to go to the doc as soon as I got here, he shot my heel with med and it is now getting better. I scrubbed down the ceiling in the Florida room today and my foot did not like the step ladder. So now I am resting it the rest of the day. I cant wait to get my studio set up out there and get some projects going. Pearl and I went to a festival in old town Melbourne yesterday and I will post about that this week also. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, thank you so much for the Halloween ATC's from Tee's swap over at the Altered Paper. They are wonderful and thanks for the extra's as well. Golly I sure hope you get mine soon, they were a lot of fun to make.
    Thanks again and sounds like you had a great time in Florida.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley...got them great ATC's I will be posting about them soon, its catch up time for me
    donna

    ReplyDelete