Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FRIENDS, AND A CACHE

A BUNCH OF FRIENDS
ONE LEGGED FRIEND

UP CLOSE & PERSONAL FRIENDS

THE CACHE IS THERE




NANO CACHE WEATHER IN MELBOURNE FL: Temp 79 Sunny with a few clouds. Beautiful day.
The other day Maggie and I ate lunch at this little park, one of our fav's because of the
ibis, sea gulls, ducks, and ugly long legged things. I will take a pic of them next time. In the first pic this crowd always come to greet. Waiting for a hand out. I give them bread scraps. Fun to watch them grab and run with their bounty. In the second pic is a one legged ibis. He always hangs back, so I try and get a hunk a bread to him. I wonder what got is foot. Then there are the brave bully's of the parking lot. They jump right on the hood looking in the windshield at you!
The cache is one 6 we found over the weekend. It was located at a popular ice cream place.
Mrs. Garmin - Geea took us supposedly to G-Zero. As you can see in the pic that there is not much there at GZ. So I got out and look closely at everything and felt everything looking for it.
After about 20 min I got back in the truck to leave, sat there for a few min, and looked right in front of me, and said maybe that's it, so got back out and went over lifted it up to look under it and "bingo" that was it. If you click on the pic you will see a lock on the white fence area. It was a magnet nano. They drilled out a small hole on the bottom and attached the nano. I have seen lock hiding a cache before but they were fake locks. This one was in use so I really didn't think that was it. Cool cache hide.
You can see how small a nano is, penny beside it. They look like a fat pencil eraser. Usually find them stuck on a road sign.
Thats it for now thanks for looking come back soon
Blessings
G&M





No comments:

Post a Comment