Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ALTERED PAPER-GOING BACK WITH 2 BLOGS

MORE PAPER POPPIES!.............I have been making more of those paper poppies.....love doing them easy and relaxing.
PAPER FLOWERS.................Flowers I made out of the hand paper that I did a couple weeks ago
I used a new paper punch I got at Michael's with a 40 % off coupon. Love those! punched the flower and added a rhinestone to the middle .....cute! I will be doing more of these also. I just need to get busy and use them.


HAND PAINTED PAPER


HP PAPER



MORE HP PAPER...........This hand painted paper I put on layers of color with an old credit card and then stamped the flowers with white craft paint, The other same for back ground then used bottom of paint bottle dipped in white paint. I then made the hearts with a Jelly Roll pen. Love those pens. I think I will use some of my HP paper to make some altered cigar boxes.




CLOSE UP WEATHER IN MELBOURNE FL: Great weather , 60's last week now 70's and sunshine.
Could not ask for better.
NOTE....GOING BACK TOO OTHER BLOG FOR UPDATES ON GRAMMY-N-MAGGIE
OUR TRAVELS AND THINGS WE ARE DOING.
THIS BLOG WILL BE ART/VINTAGE BLOG.
LINK TO OTHER BLOG
This week I worked on more hand painted paper and then making a few flowers out of the paper. I am working on making some "inches" out of a deck of old maid cards I found at WM
at Chirstmas time. They were on sale after for 50 cents. The are just a little bigger than an inch but I am calling them inches anyway.I will post some pic next time.
All for now off to the gym.
Thanks for looking
Blessings
Donna






No comments:

Post a Comment